Strong interpersonal skills – able to engage a wide range of people with an appropriate balance of warmth and professionalism. Respond to external enquiries about the charity, its purpose, its people and its projects, including updating the website. Attending and occasionally minuting management meetings, finance sub-committee meetings and full trustee board meetings as required. Prepare GiftAid schedules for the charity’s accountants in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
Setting up new suppliers and updating supplier accounts for changes, if any. A system thinker, this role will be instrumental in challenging the status quo when carrying out role responsibilities. You are a well-rounded problem solver with the ability to drive results in a high-energy environment. You have a keen interest in constant performance improvement and comfortable with change. You will be self-disciplined, flexible, believe in output of excellent quality, a confident and friendly team player with a “can do” attitude and an ability to deliver to deadlines. Forward Prizes for Poetry are the most influential awards for new poetry in the UK, bringing voices as varied as Claudia Rankine, Liz Berry, Kei Miller and Vahni Capildeo to wider public notice.
Assistant Payroll Manager
UnspecifiedFinancial Controller Ultromex, based on the Wirral near Liverpool, operates in the Environmental Sector, developing innovative technology to help the global aluminium production industry meet its sustainability, environmental and carbon reduction goals. We have continuing success in delivering our technologies to a portfolio of prestigious customers in the industry. The company is growing rapidly, has an expanding pipeline of opportunities and we now seek a Financial Controller to strengthen our team. The successful applicant will already have gained experience in a similar role, be very IT literate, ambitious and working towards a recognized accountancy qualification .
Payment processing, subject to clients approval, i.e. uploading payments of approved invoices on online bank platforms. Creating job alerts will help you keep up-to-date with the latest bookkeeper opportunities. Would you like to join a friendly, supportive accountancy firm which supports small to medium sized businesses with their bookkeeping? Would you like to join a friendly, supportive accountancy firm who support small to medium sized businesses with their bookkeeping? Advances in digitalisation provide opportunities to make taxation and public services more efficient, while raising problems for data privacy and security. Learn about some of the innovations, and dilemmas, facing local and central government.
Office Administrator – Bookkeeper
ILP is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes the opportunity to discuss possible modifications to make the interview process and job accessible to all qualified candidates. BookCheck is an approved Xero Platinum Partner with Xero accredited staff. We include our own Xero add-on expert to help our clients reduce time, improve efficiency and save costs. All work is thoroughly checked by one of ourqualified accountants, normally monthly, so there is continuous feedback and training.
- Knowledge of importing and exporting data between a financial database and donor database.
- Solid bookkeeping experience, usually a minimum of 2 years, almost certainly using Xero, Sage or both.
- Many businesses use traditional accounting where you record income and expenses by the date you invoiced or were billed.
- We are a UK national charity committed to widening poetry’s audience, honouring achievement and supporting talent.
- This company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
- We work in solidarity with people who migrate and those who support them and have grown significantly over the last two years.
Reviewing electronic bank statements on a daily basis for unusual activity. Our genuine support for diversity and disabilities is illustrated by our current team. Solid bookkeeping experience, usually a minimum of 2 years, almost certainly using Xero, Sage or both. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. To save a job or unlock Fast apply , you need to be logged in. This role would suit a candidate with Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeping experience and keen to learn within…
Assistant Manager (Media Accounting)
Requirements – 2+ Years Experience of Dynamics NAV/ Business Central preferred – Implementation… Bookkeeping to include all books of prime entry for UK and US entities. Preparation of all monthly, corporate and adhoc reporting ensuring that https://menafn.com/1106041793/How-to-effectively-manage-cash-flow-in-the-construction-business all local and Corporate financial reporting deadlines are achieved. You may be able to learn useful skills from volunteering to help organise a small charity’s finances. Bookkeepers keep financial records up to date and help prepare accounts.
- Benefits include 37 days annual leave , pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
- With the proper research and preparation, you can easily locate the perfect job for you.
- Creating job alerts will help you keep up-to-date with the latest bookkeeping jobs in Abroad.
- Assist with day to day accounting and financial operations of a dedicated client’s portfolio in accordance with the tax and legal requirements.
- Since 1998 we have been working in communities to share stories, bring about social change and deliver awe-inspiring entertainment.
You must be able to work independently and with the highest levels of integrity. – Cogent is owned by a US parent company so experience of reporting under US GAAP and compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls is required. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a small friendly team supporting a dynamic human rights charity. If you want to be part of an organisation making a difference to some of the vulnerable people in the UK by using your skills and experience to help deliver a range of financial functions to a leading Refugee charity this is the job for you. Competitive salary plus excellent employee benefitsFSW Ltd is one of the UK’s leading refrigeration and air conditioning wholesalers.
Register & Quick Apply
- We include our own Xero add-on expert to help our clients reduce time, improve efficiency and save costs.
- Professional status, global recognition, support, exclusive discounts, and the kinship of the world’s biggest bookkeeper community.
- We are proud to play a significant role in the global anti-torture movement.
- We also recruit Supervisors, either directly or from within BookCheck.
- The companyThis company is a well reputed and groundbreaking place to…
You can change your alert preferences by going to the ‘My Alerts’ tab from your account profile. Responsible for timely and accurate financial bookkeeping and reporting in line with Corporate Policies and local regulations. You could do an accounts and finance assistant intermediate https://azbigmedia.com/real-estate/how-do-real-estate-accounting-services-improve-clients-finances/ apprenticeship. We campaign for national and global change, using evidence from our services and survivor voices to protect and promote survivors’ rights and hold torturing states to account. We are proud to play a significant role in the global anti-torture movement.